- Our Products
- CPRX Compound
We are a leading Wholesale Trader of rubberised bituminous cprx compound from Ghaziabad, India.
Rubberised Bituminous CPRX Compound
Product Price: Rs 265 / LitreGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Litre
|Packaging Size||20 Litre|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Drying Time||24 hrs|
|Theoretical Coverage (On metal surface)||0.50 L/m2|
|Theoretical Coverage (On concrete surface)||0.58 L/m2|
|Dry Film Thickness per Coat||120 Micron|
CPRX Compound™ is a rubber based Bituminous Adhesive of brush-able consistency.
- CPRX Compound™ is recommended for the fixing of expanded/extruded Polystyrene (thermocole), insulex soft boards and fibre glass insulation slabs for all type of structures where bituminous adhesive is acceptable.
- It may be used to stick insulation sheets on to concrete, timber, metal or other insulation sheets.
- It is particularly suitable for use in cold storage to ensure good adhesion to walls and ceilings and may also be used for sticking thermocole for insulation of refrigeration pipe work
- Special grades of CPRX Compound™ are available for fixing tiles, linoleum, etc.
- Cold Adhesive, hence heating not required
- Brushable and easy to apply.
- High bond strength.
- Thoroughly clean both surfaces which are to be stuck together to ensure removal of dust and other loose particles from concrete, plaster or other surfaces.
- Apply CPRX Compound™ by brush on both surfaces and leave the emulsion to “break” for 15-20 minutes. When the applied film turns dark brown to black, both the surfaces, which are to be stuck together, should be pressed firmly.
- Press firmly with even pressure over the whole area which is to be stuck to ensure that no air remains entrapped. The adhesive will hold the sheet in place immediately but no attempt should be made to pull the sheet before 24 hr. CPRX Compound™ requires 24 hr to obtain the full bond strength. So no further work should be done on the completed surface for at least 24 hr.
- CPRX is a non toxic rubber based bituminous adhesive.
- Not harmful if inhaled.
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight container,under shed,away from heat.
12 months in unopened sealed condition
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback