Cico Polygrout Grouting Compound
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Bucket
|Packaging Size||20 kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
Expansive Aqua-Reactive Water Barrier Grouting System
CICO POLYGROUT is a low viscosity liquid which reacts with water in a controlled manner to form a swelling, resilient adhesive solid in densities and strength appropriate to the designated task. When injected under pressure into leaking structures, through the process of polymerization, a permanent flexible water barrier is formed. The liquid retains its initial low viscosity upon contacting water allowing it to flow without dilution. Once the CICO POLYGROUT water reaction commences, the grout expands penetrating into its surrounding and quickly cures to a tough, adhesive solid to repel the influence of underground seepage flow and solidify the objective ground which is unaffected by corrosive environments.
- CICO POLYGROUT has very remarkable solidifying property even in ground where water flow is violent. It stops water from oozing and solidifies the ground with high strength.
- CICO POLYGROUT imparts successful solidifying property in all types of water, such as seawater, mineral water or that containing slight acid and alkali.
- CICO POLYGROUT is extremely stable both chemically and physically and will not be damaged by any bacterium.
- CICO POLYGROUT is completely nonpollutant to the water it contacts and has no effect on potable water, fish or marine life.
- CICO POLYGROUT possesses excellent adhesiveness to solid particles and is therefore useful in landslide prevention.
- CICO POLYGROUT does not wash away or is not diluted by the ground water.
- Prevention of water from leaking into underground (basements, tanks, sumps, pits etc);
- Soil stabilisation for foundations.
- Securing tie – back anchors for retaining walls or guys.
- Serving as sealer or liner in concrete structures.
- Preventing water from oozing from ground.
- Serving as water barrier in basement gravel bedding waterproofing system.
- Solidifying and strengthening of ground and rock and stopping water from oozing out.
- Preventing leakage in tunnels and tunnel segment, deep underground structures and water retaining structures.
- Stabilisation of abutment and bridge piers.
- Preventing leakage through dams.
- Preventing of landslides.
- Solidifying and creating a water barrier in rock and earth fill dams.
- Back filling by impregnation for tunnel shield construction.
- Preventing air from leaking during compressed air shield construction or caisson construction.
- Facilitates supportability of pile and pier.
- Increases bearing capacity of underpinning
- Prevention of crown collapse in tunnels.
- Solidifying agent to atomic, industrial and chemical waste solutions or wastewater.
- Solidifying agent for sewage and sludge removed from organic and inorganic waste dumps.
- Preservation of historical relics, harbour engineering, mining reclamation engineering etc.
CICO POLYGROUT is generally pumped as a single component through low pressure handoperated pumps or special high pressure pumps as required. Hoses are fitted with packers/injection nipples with valve which is sealed against back-pressure with quick-setting cement. The surface is sealed/patched properly to prevent from coming out. CICO POLYGROUT reacts with water and expands to form a ‘fluid wedge’ & blocks the leakage
Fosroc Conbextra GP2 Grout
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Bag
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Young's modulus||28 kN/mm2|
Free flow, high strength, non-shrink, cementitious precision grout
Conbextra GP2 is used for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads. Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines, compressors, boiler feed pumps etc., It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings. These include masts, anchor bolts and fence posts.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
Conbextra GP2 is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm. Conbextra GP2 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
Technical support An experienced technical advisory team is available to give technical service on request
The compressive strength of the grout must exceed 50 N/mm2 at 7 days and 60 N/mm2 at 28 days. The flexural strength of grout must exceed 9N/mm2 @ 28 days. The fresh wet density of the mixed grout must exceed 2150 kg/ m3. The storage, handling and placement of the grout must be in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Preparation Foundation surface
The substrate surface must be free from oil, grease or any loosely adherent material. If the concrete surface is defective or has laitence, it must be cut back to a sound base. Bolt holes and fixing pockets must be blown clean of any dirt or debris.
Several hours prior to placing, the concrete substrates should be saturated with fresh water. Immediately before grouting takes place any free water should be removed with particular care being taken to blow out all bolt holes and pockets.
It is essential that this is clean and free from oil, grease or scale. Air pressure relief holes should be provided to allow venting of any isolated high spots
If these are to be removed after the grout has hardened, they should be treated with a thin layer of grease.
The formwork should be constructed to be leakproof. This can be achieved by using foam rubber strip or mastic sealant beneath the constructed formwork and between joints. In some cases it is practical to use a sacrificial semi-dry sand and cement formwork. The formwork should include outlets for pre-soaking.
Unrestrained surface area This must be kept to a minimum. Generally the gap width between the perimeter formwork and the plate edge should not exceed 150mm on the pouring side and 50mm on the opposite side. It is advisable, where practical, to have no gap at the flank sides.
Mixing and placing
For best results a mechanically powered grout mixer should be used. When quantities up to 50kg are used, a heavy duty slow speed drill (400-500 rpm) fitted with a paddle is suitable.. Larger quantities will require a heavy duty mixer. To enable the grouting operation to be carried out continuously, it is essential that sufficient mixing capacity.
Fosroc Nitobond Sbr Latex Packing 20 Ltr
|Coverage||4- 5 m2/ litre|
Asian Paints Smartcare Tile Grout
|Packaging Size||600 gm|
|Pot Life Of Mix||1 Hour|
•Long shelf life
Cement Grout And Grouting Compounds
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE bags|
|shelf life||1 year|
Fosroc Cebex 100 25 Kg Bag
|Usage/Application||non-shrink infi lling and jointing|
|Category||expanding grout admixture|
|Coverage||Cebex 100 per 100 kg of cement|
|Grade Standard||Analytical Grade|
|Form Of Chemical||Slurry|
Cement Grout 4 mm
|Country of Origin||Made in India|