- Our Products
- Rust Remover
Wholesale Trader of a wide range of products which include dr fixit 204 rust remover.
Dr Fixit 204 Rust Remover
Product Price: Rs 155 / BottleGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Bottle
|Packaging Size||1 Litre|
|Model||Dr Fixit 204|
|Shelf Life||24 Month|
|Appearance||Water consistency liquid|
Dr. Fixit Rust Remover is based on chloride free chemical & additive solution in water. it is used as rust remover which effectively cleans rust from steel surfaces, before application of any protective coating
- On re-bars during repairs to reinforced concrete structures.
- Maintenance of mild steel structures like tanks, water pipelines, shuttering plates and other corroded steel surfaces.
- Ease of application - Ready to use, easily applicable by brush.
- Penetration & effect - Effective rust removal even from areas difficult to reach & penetrate.
- Chloride free - Contains no chloride hence no chance of enhancing further corrosion.
- Economical - Cost effective because of good coverage
1 SURFACE PREPARATION
- In case of heavy rusting of steel reinforcement, M.S. pipelines, M.S. plates or any other M.S. surface, remove the loose rust by wire brushing, chipping, hammering or grinding so that majority of rust scale is removed.
- Apply Dr. Fixit Rust Remover on affected surface by using cotton waste swab or by brush application. Leave the surface to react with Dr. Fixit Rust Remover for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- The rusty surface will change its colour to original blackish steel, remove the same with cotton cloth.
- Then remove the loose rust particles by scrubbing or simple dusting with the brush.
- Wash the steel surface with water jetty to remove all the acidic residue left on the bar, and clean with cotton cloth
- When applied over corroded reinforcement steel, wash the surface with clean water before taking up further work of repairs.
- Dr. Fixit Rust Remover is acidic in nature, when applied to clean the rusted rebars. Ensure that traces of acid are removed completely by washing with a water jet, before applying coatings or primers.
- For thorough removal of rust and cleaning steel bar to SA 2 1/2 standards, sweep blasting is recommended.
Approximately 15 to 20 m2 / litre
Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition. Store at cool & dry place away from sunlight & naked flames.
Health & Safety Precautions
- As with all chemical products, caution should always be exercised.
- Use of safety hand gloves is recommended.
- Treat any contact to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately.
- Should any of the products be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call for medical assistance immediately.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback